14×17 Dual Handle PAG Grid Encasement
The 14×17 Dual Handle Protect-A-Grid® grid encasement is an all enclosed polycarbonate fabrication designed to reduce the chance of incidental grid damage from atypical handling. With sleek curved corners, the Protect-A-Grid can easily slide under patients and/or stand upright for cross-table examinations. The with Handles style features handles on both the long and short axis of the grid. This allows better leverage and improved ergonomics. It also features superior structural integrity with reinforced sides to prevent any damage to the x-ray grid.
All Protect-A-Grids must be ordered with a grid. Please select the appropriate grid or contact Reina Imaging for assistance.
- Designed and engineered for precise fitment of any wireless 14x17in. detector
- Made from resilient, shock absorbent HDPE featuring radius edges for deflection and extra drop protection
- Simple bi-directional Twin-Lock eliminates accidental release of the panel from the holder
- Smooth, non-porous surface allows for effective cleaning and superior infection control
- Two ergonomic handles allow for a variety of exams and a sure grip on expensive DR panels
- Lightweight, robust uni-frame design made from a single piece of HDPE
- Grid permanently protected inside sealed encasement
- Curved corners and radius edges don’t catch on bedsheets for easy placement in the mobile imaging environment
- Air-Ride corners and shock absorbent milled handles for additional drop protection